Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Only the silence remains

It's been a while since i've updated this... to be honest I've been kind of avoiding it. It's like when I have my emotions and what i'm feeling right in front of me in words it makes it that much more real.

Adam and the girls aren't living with me anymore. It's been a terrible month and I am so empty inside. I learned from Adam's mother that he is a runner though... he gets scared when his life gets to comfortable because he feels like something will happen and change it so he runs before it'll happen... which is what happened with us I believe. Adam and I had a talk the other night though... I told him he could run all he wanted too, he could try and delete me from his life, but in the end I'm still going to be here. Despite how hard it'll be, I'm going to fight for what I want and what I want is Adam. We are going to slowly work on this and hopefully in the end, things will work out.

Because of this stressfulness of this month, it's caused me to be distant which resulted in me loosing my job... (bad move on my part). Luckily, I found another job really quickly at the real estate office my mother works at.

I've decided that I need some "me-time" though. I need to get away from Tennessee. So on Saturday, I'm packing my bags and heading to Isle of Palms for 6 days by myself. I am beyond excited.

I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully I'll have better news and more to talk about next time I write.

Peace&Love,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment