Friday, July 1, 2011

No Firework 4th

Yep, this will be my 2nd blog entry for the day and yes I do realize I don't have any followers at the moment but do I care? Nope not really. Just need to vent a little...

I love Adam, don't get me wrong but the fact that he can easily go days without talking to me when he has the opportunity to bothers me. We had plans to go to Freedom Hall tomorrow with Madelyn and Kalie to watch the Firework show but when he texted me earlier, he told me he was taking the girls to his moms tonight. Ya, he's literally coming home, getting the girls, then driving to his moms. Was I asked to come along? Nope. So I'm staying home. Oh! And the best part? I got fired from my job this morning. Why you may ask? Well because on Tuesday I had to call in from work because my best friend was in the hospital because she tried to kill herself. Then on Wednesday I got off from work so I could take the girls to the water park. And finally, I asked off work for today-Sunday because I thought Adam and I would get to spend the 4th of July weekend together. WRONG. Now I hardly ever ask off from work but this week has just been crazy. But my boss told me that he needed a more dedicated worker so he fired me. Now I feel like I asked off work for nothing because how am I going to spend my weekend? Sitting at home alone. Why don't I go out with some friends? Because they all already have plans. I'm seriously pissed.

Next week, Adam will be away with work so I wont get to see or talk to him. Then the following week, I'm going to the beach with my side of the family. So there's 2 weeks I wont see or talk to my husband. Now I've dealt with deployments before and I've gone an entire month without speaking to him but he is at home in the States now where he has the opportunity to talk with me. I just feel almost abanded. I'm not a needy person and I do like my space but good God, this is getting crazy.

Ok sorry, I just had to vent for a minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment