Sunday, July 3, 2011

No Golden Girls, thank YOU for being a friend!

Hmm so I was rather shocked at how my day ended up yesterday. I completely forgot about my friend Jennifer's wedding until 30 minutes before it began but I ended up making it there on time and still managed to look pretty cute ;) Her wedding was GORGEOUS! The dress looked stunning on her, the ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was a blast. Not to mention I ended up sitting with the owners of the barn that I've been riding at since I was 4 years old... but how we didn't get kicked out I truly don't know. David and Becky have always been like second parents to me but they rarely ever leave the barn but when they do, their wild side comes out lol. We were definitely the loudest table at the reception and after a couple of glasses of wine, we started one hell of a conga line! haha It was a blast and definitely something I needed.

During the wedding, I actually got a text from Adam which I wasn't expecting. He told me that his plans ended up changing and he and the girls were back home. He then asked me if I wanted to go to dinner and then go watch fireworks. I said sure but was planning on staying at the reception till it was over... why should I rush to get back to him when he has been a... what's the word I'm looking for? A big mean butt head? Ya... that'll work. So I got back to the house around 7 but told Adam and the girls to go eat without me (after 4 trips to the buffet at a wedding, food definitely wasn't on my mind... although chocolate cheese cake did sound pretty good...). They ended up ordering pizza. One of Kalie's friends came to the door while they were eating and asked if she and Madelyn wanted to go watch fireworks with her and her family... so we let them. Adam and I ended up talking after they left and worked things out... afterward we ended up having probably some of the best sex I've ever had with him (to much information I know lol).

As for today, the girls are staying with a friend, Adam is out doing yard work, and I'm on the computer filling out job applications (although getting very distracted by the Golden Girls at the moment). Very laid back day which is great and then later I think I'll try and convince Adam to grill some ribs up. Maybe even go to the Moose Lodge here in a bit and go swimming. Might as well take advantage of this gorgeous day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment