Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Darnit, I forgot to kiss the frog

My last 2 days have been pretty eventful to say the least. First of all, Makenna and I had probably one of the biggest fights we've ever had. Honestly? I don't see our relationship as siblings healing now. I won't go into details over what happened but I'm almost certain that we will never have any sort of relationship again. My mom has always felt like she has failed in some way with my sister and I because we have NEVER gotten along, even has young children. It kills me every time my mother says that because she has been the greatest mother (and best friend) anyone could ever ask for... she didn't fail us, my sister just has some sort of chemical imbalance ;)

Anyways, yesterday morning I heard a LOUD scream coming from the office. When I rushed in to see what was wrong, there was Kalie by the window pointing at a little frog who had gotten stuck in between the screen and the window. She was terrified that it was going to die, so Super Step-Mom came to the rescue and I saved it :)

Oh!!! I also found out yesterday that I got the job I was called in for an interview for!!! I am now a worker at the school board! Ahhh So excited!!! I can't wait till Adam comes home so I can tell him! :)

Today was pretty fun. My mom and dad watched Kalie and Madelyn while my friend Tiffany and I went out to get pampered :) I haven't had a girls day out in ages so it was WONDERFUL! Massages, pedicures, shopping, and dinner :) ahhh what more could a girl want... well other then having her husband home :( I ended up buying 5 super cute (and a little sexy if I do say so myself) pairs of lace underwear today, which is definitely not something I normally wear... I was thinking of Adam a lot today though and I think that's what brought me to buy them, I wanted to give him a little surprise for when he got home. I think he'll definitely be pleasantly surprised.

When I got home, I found my parents watching TV and the girls already in bed. Apparently my mom and dad had really tired them out today. I was kind of sad to be honest though, I wished I could've hugged and kissed them goodnight, but that's OK. I know they enjoyed their day which is all that matters.

Tomorrow I have my first day of work at the School Board and I'm super excited, as well as a little nervous. My  parents said they'd watch the girls again, but I feel really bad for having them do that especially when they're sort of on a mini vacation. I think after tomorrow, I will take the girls to the Boys & Girls Club so my parents can go out and enjoy themselves.

After a wonderful day of being pampered, I think it's time to head to bed early. Kisses to you all! Have a wonderful night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment