Friday, July 15, 2011

For better and for worse

My last blog seemed really depressing... and it was. The news came as a complete shock to me and the pain that I've been going through over this past week has been unbearable. I truly don't think that I've ever cried so much in my life. Finally, Adam texted me yesterday for the first time in days saying that he missed me. I was shocked. We ended up seeing each other and talking. Now you have to understand that he has gotten hurt so many times in his past and now he's to the point where he's scared of love (least it seems that way). Anyways, during our talk he explained that running from me and ending our marriage would be the easy way out for him but he said, "the past week without you, they've just been empty days."

We talked for a good 3 hours and I told him that I loved him more than life itself and would do anything to make this marriage work. He said that he just needed a little bit of time and space and that he needed me to be patient with him. He said that he is trying so hard not to run and I pray to God that in the end, he doesn't.

I kind of have mixed emotions about our talk. I feel not nearly as broken as I did before because I know he is still going to try but at the same time, I know that the idea of running is still in his head. He's been through so much and I'm just terrified that he'll feel like he can't do this anymore. So I ask you all to please pray for my marriage.

I wish I had more to update and talk about, but literally my entire week has been nothing much an emotional rollarcoaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment