Saturday, September 17, 2011

Vols & lingerie

I am so worn out and I really have no idea why. Last night, I was in a horrible mood for some reason. Around 8:30, Adam asked if I'd like to go stay with him and the girls for the night and I agreed. When I got there I was still grumpy which was pretty unfortunate. After a loooong back rub later though, I was doing much better (: Madelyn and Kalie had a friend over, which allowed Adam and I to spend time together without the 2 rugrats constantly bugging us (oh the joys of parenthood).

It feels wonderful to finally be at a spot with him where I'm not constantly stressing. Things are still difficult and I'm sure it'll be several more months (if not longer) before our lives together gets to where it needs to be, but all that matters right now is that we're working on things. This morning I had such a hard time leaving his house. I needed to leave by 9 to get home, but ended up not leaving until 11:30. I hate saying goodbye to him. You'd think that after going through deployments with him, that it wouldn't be a problem but it is. Any time apart is always difficult.

When I got home I did a lot of much needed cleaning, then watching the UT Vols vs. Florida Gators game. Figures that Florida would win, but I'm still proud of my Vols (:

Tomorrow or Monday I plan to go birthday shopping for my mother since her birthday is quickly approaching. I already bought her a UT Vols shirt and I plan on getting her some of the really expensive, but amazing shampoo and conditioner that I use since she constantly complains about her hair. Maybe this'll shut her up lol.

I'm really bummed that next Sunday (my birthday) Adam will be at his mothers... which means I wont get to spend my birthday with him. That's the only thing I wanted too... was to see him that day. I know he couldn't help that his mom needed him that day, but it still sucks.

I think when I go shopping for my mom, I'm going to stop by Victoria's Secret. Adam has always wanted me to buy some lingerie and I just never have. Even though I am a really slim woman, I've always been pretty self conscious of my body, mostly due to my 32A flat chest. But I figured that I'd stop by VS and try and find something and surprise him with it for the next time I see him. He'll be SHOCKED which is good (:

Yesterday morning, I had a major falling out with my next door neighbor... I wont go into full details but if ya'll don't see me on here for a while, it'll probably be because I'm in jail for doing something veeeery bad to her (as if... I can't even harm a fly). But the woman is NUTS! I'm not gonna get into it though, it's already caused me to much stress and I don't want to think about it right now.

I'm definitely rambling on and on about basically useless stuff but it kind of feels good to just vent.

I think i'm going to be super lame and go to bed early. It's not even 9 yet and I can barely keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment