Sunday, September 25, 2011

My shit list got bigger.

I'm beyond pissed. So mad that I can't even stand it. I NEVER ask for anything, not a thing but the one time I did ask for something, I get screwed over. The ONLY thing I wanted for my birthday today was to see Adam... but guess what? HE FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY! Good lord he's known me for years now. How hard is it to remember September 25th? So I guess now I'll just clean the house and watch a little tv. Not much to do around here today. Maybe I'll be really crazy and wash my car. Can you say party animal? Now I do realize that I am blessed to have lived another year and I have a great family and yada yada yada but what woman doesn't want to spend the one day out of the year that's supposed to be HER day, with her man? Maybe i'm over reacting but I don't care. Adam is currently on my shit list at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment