Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Holding it together...

My vacation went well. It was great to just relax and be lazy for a week. Adam and I spoke a couple of times while I was gone, and he truly seemed like he missed me, which was nice to hear. After the first 4 days though, I was ready to be home... but I stuck it out and enjoyed the rest of my stay in Isle of Palms. When I got home, I went to see Adam that very day. Seeing him felt great. We spent a wonderful night together and leaving him the next morning was extremely difficult.

I can see Adam trying to make this work, but at the same time I'm terrified that he is going to run again. I pray to God that we work out... Going through this has been the hardest thing... I would rather deal with deployments than this.

I did something a little silly though... I took one of Adam's shirts the other day and i've been sleeping with it. I find comfort in wearing something to bed that reminds me of him and that smells like him. I've gotten better sleep wearing that shirt than I did the entire week I was on vacation... Here's a tip ladies: Wanna sleep good? Where your hubbys cloths ;)

Madelyn and Kalie went back to school today :( my babies are getting to big! It killed me that I didn't get to go with Adam to take them... even though I'm just their step-mother, I love those girls more than anything in the world.

Today is a pretty lazy day. I'm just cleaning the house and then eventually going to lunch with my mother. At some point I've got to run by CVS and pick up the day-after pill (oops) and call the Health Department and schedule an appointment to get another depo shot (oh hell no).

I hope everyone is doing well!!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment